Memory Care: "The Legacy"
Lynn's Heritage House Services & Amenities Offer More Value
- Therapeutic activities including social, educational, devotional and recreational programs.
- Specially trained team to meet the unique needs of Alzheimer's residents available 24 hours a day.
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse
- Living spaces designed to help Alzheimer's residents function as independently as possible
- Private or companion rooms with a choice of floor plans, comfortable quality furnishings and artwork, and wall-to-wall carpeting
- Emergency call response system in each room
- Variety of comfortable community areas including community dining room, television, and living room areas
- Secured walking paths surrounded by beautifully manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens and grounds
- Fire safety system
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry (except dry cleaning)
- Full service beauty/barber shop (additional cost)
Our People are the Difference
Compassionate care starts with our team, who are extensively trained to help manage the unique needs of residents living with memory loss and cognitive decline. They look for opportunities to help residents succeed at familiar tasks, perhaps something as simple as making the bed or baking a sheet of cookies. Getting to know seniors and their individual personalities is key, so that the team can help create situations in which residents feel safe, secure and engaged.